Underwritten by Chubb Insurance Malaysia Berhad (formerly known as ACE Jerneh Insurance Berhad)
Foreign Workers Insurance
Employers who wish to hire foreign workers are required to take :
- Foreign Workers Insurance Guarantee ( FWIG ),
- Foreign Workers Compensation Scheme Insurance ( FWCS ), and
- Foreign Workers Hospitalisation & Surgical Scheme ( FWHS / SKHPPA )
- Foreign Maid Insurance / Domestic Help Insurance (MAID)
For more information, Please Contact 013-3522 522 or email to email@example.com
Foreign Workers Insurance (FWIG)
Foreign Workers Insurance Guarantee (FWIG) is a guarantee required by the Immigration Department from the employer as a security deposit for the employment of foreign workers (excluding Domestic Maid) under Regulation 21 of the Immigration Regulations.
This insurance serves as a guarantee to the Immigration Department to cover the repatriation expenses in the event the foreign worker is required by the authorities to be sent back to his/her country of origin during his/her course of stay in Malaysia. The circumstances could arise from:-
- Breach of Immigration Act
- Foreign worker is caught involving in illegal and illicit activities such as drug, immoral work, etc.
- Employer goes into liquidation and is unable to provide the return passage for the foreign worker
Foreign Workers Compensation Scheme (FWCS)
As provided under Section 26(2) of the Workmen’s Compensation Act 1952, it is mandatory for every employer to insure all their foreign workers employed by the company under the Foreign Workers Compensation Scheme (FWCS).
Chubb Insurance Malaysia Berhad (formerly known as ACE Jerneh Insurance Berhad) is one of the panel insurance companies appointed and approved by the Ministry of Human Resources to underwrite FWCS. The scheme provides foreign workers with personal accident and repatriation benefits during and outside of working hours.
Foreign workers who are under the employment of the insured company will enjoy coverage that include
- Death and disability due to an accident
- Disease arising out of and in the course of employment
- Medical expenses
- Repatriation expenses
Foreign Workers Hospitalization & Surgical Scheme (FWHS)
All foreign workers in Malaysia are required to purchase a RM120 premium per year Foreign Workers Hospitalization & Surgical Scheme (FWCS) that provides RM20,000 annual coverage.
Chubb Insurance Malaysia Berhad (formerly known as ACE Jerneh Insurance Berhad) is one of the panel insurance companies appointed and approved by the Ministry of Health (MOH) to underwrite the FWHS.
Under the insurance policy, foreign workers will enjoy benefits that include
- Daily hospital and room board of up to a maximum of 30 days
- Intensive care unit (ICU) of up to a maximum of 15 days
- Operating theatre fees
- Surgical fees
- Anaesthetist fees
- In-hospital physician visits of up to a maximum of 30 days
- In-hospital specialist consultation visits of up to a maximum of 30 days
- Ambulance fees
- Medical report fees
Our Office Address:
Wisma CHUBB,No 38, Ground Floor,Jln sultan Ismail,50250 Kuala Lumpur.
Person in charge :
Mr Yusri (Foreign Workers Insurance Specialist)
Contact Number Direct Line : 013-3522 522